Monday, November 21, 2011

Rock Climbing

http://causeffect.tv/blog

I went rock climbing and met these guys who run this "collection of highly talented storytellers, artists, thinkers, and above all… CREATORS" at the local crag. Turns out they're awesome, talented, funny, and intelligent. We had a cool little conversation about Waldorf schools. Following that, we ran into a stern West Point instructor who we'd met at a comp. Turns out she's this smiling hippie, hanging out with a guy with a full head of dreadlocks and another who might pass for Tony DiNozzo from NCIS.

Then I climbed so hard (okay, a 5.10 trad route after two nights of drinking for more hours than I was sleeping) that my hands began to cramp up into balls that I couldn't unclench except by smearing them on the rock.


Definitely one of my best climbing days ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment