Friday, October 28, 2011

Lexey Swall

To me, this girl is practically the ultimate ideal of a photojournalist.

http://lexeyswall.com/blog/

I met her when I was given a tour of the Naples Daily News by then-photo-editor Judy Lutz, who lived near me, was a friend of my aunt, and was one of the nicest people I knew.

Now, I hope this doesn't derogate a working professional and artist, but this girl is a hottie. I don't think I could ever feel like Naples, Florida was my life, but she is so amazing at integrating herself and her work into her world that these actions and experience become inseparable to me as the viewer. Her photos are amazing, she is a very engaging, open, and beautiful person, and that results in me having an enormous crush on her. I have a thing for excellence. And glasses. And big technical equipment. And thoughtful eloquence. I'm pretty sure she's married, but man, I would take this girl out for a steak dinner any day. Or tofu. She's pretty compassionate, so maybe she's a vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment